Vacancies for Healthcare Assistants16/11/2015
We have a vacancy for a part time Healthcare Assistant and are now actively looking to recruit a second team to join our existing community team to provide the NHS Health Check throughout Doncaster.
Flexible hours to suit applicant based over 12 hours per week with overtime potential. Full training in the ethos and performance of the National NHS Health Checks will be given.
For further details contact Jenny Wyllie on 01302 315007 or 07525 241941
Applications by letter and CV to Jenny Wyllie at Jenny.Wyllie@nhs.net, or by post to Office 207, St Catherine’s House, Woodfield Park, Tickhill Road, Balby, DONCASTER DN4 8QP
- Main duties To promote and carry out the NHS Health Check to assess the risk of heart disease, stroke, kidney disease and diabetes in the 40-74 year old population across the Doncaster area
- Flexible working hours Full or part time hours available
- Attractive pay package Eg: Uniform provided and mileage fuel payments
- Full training provided Specialist training from Health Professionals
- Opportunity for career progression Opportunity to study for a QCF qualification in Clinical Healthcare Support